By Jelena Djuris
- A finished assessment of the present cutting-edge on quite a few laptop aided functions in pharmaceutical technology
- Case experiences are offered as a way to facilitate realizing of varied suggestions in computer-aided applications
Read Online or Download Computer-Aided Applications in Pharmaceutical Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
The top advisor To technique protection Now largely up to date For Today’s methods And structures As chemical tactics have grown extra complicated, so have the security structures required to avoid injuries. Chemical procedure protection, 3rd variation, bargains scholars and practitioners a extra primary knowing of protection and the applying required to securely layout and deal with today’s refined procedures.
This ebook deals an updated evaluation of the ideas, modeling, technical and technological info and useful purposes of alternative sorts of sensors, and discusses the tendencies of subsequent new release of sensors and platforms for environmental and nutrients engineering. This ebook is aimed toward researchers, graduate scholars, teachers and execs operating within the box of environmental and meals engineering, environmental tracking, precision agriculture and foodstuff quality controls.
An updated and accomplished review summarizing contemporary achievements, the state-of-the-art, and tendencies in study into nanocellulose and cellulose nanocomposites. Following an creation, this prepared references discusses the characterization in addition floor amendment of cellulose nanocomposites sooner than going into info of the producing and the self-assembly of such compounds.
Supplying a distinct point of view summarizing study in this well timed vital subject all over the world, this ebook presents entire assurance of the way molecular biomass could be remodeled into sustainable polymers. It severely discusses and compares a couple of sessions of biomass - oxygen-rich, hydrocarbon-rich, hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon (including carbon dioxide) in addition to normal polymers - and both comprises items which are already commercialized.
- Decolorization of Two Azo and Two Anthra- Quinone Dyes from the Dye Effluent using Tunic of Allium cepa derived activated carbon. The Response Surface Methodology
- Current Trends and Future Developments on (Bio-) Membranes: Silica Membranes: Preparation, Modelling, Application, and Commercialization
- Biomaterials: Principles and Practices
- Gasoline, Diesel and Ethanol Biofuels from Grasses and Plants
- Molecular Engineering Thermodynamics (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Sustainable Design Through Process Integration: Fundamentals and Applications to Industrial Pollution Prevention, Resource Conservation, and Profitability Enhancement
Extra resources for Computer-Aided Applications in Pharmaceutical Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
Computer-Aided Applications in Pharmaceutical Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) by Jelena Djuris