By George A. Olah,Thomas Mathew
- Chronicles the celebrated occupation of a chemist whose paintings in a extensive variety of chemistry components, and so much particularly that during methane chemistry, resulted in applied sciences that influence the processing and software of different fuels
- Is in accordance with Olah's paintings on super powerful superacids and the way they yielded the typical time period, "magic acids"
- Details occasions because the booklet of the 1st version in 2000
- Inspires readers with info on Dr. Olah's winning contemporary learn on methanol, meant to assist offer an answer to "the oil problem"
Read or Download A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
The prime consultant To strategy defense Now broadly up to date For Today’s strategies And structures As chemical procedures have grown extra advanced, so have the protection structures required to avoid injuries. Chemical approach safeguard, 3rd version, bargains scholars and practitioners a extra basic knowing of security and the appliance required to securely layout and deal with today’s subtle methods.
This ebook bargains an updated review of the recommendations, modeling, technical and technological info and functional purposes of other forms of sensors, and discusses the traits of subsequent iteration of sensors and structures for environmental and meals engineering. This publication is geared toward researchers, graduate scholars, lecturers and pros operating within the box of environmental and nutrition engineering, environmental tracking, precision agriculture and meals qc.
An updated and entire evaluation summarizing contemporary achievements, the state-of-the-art, and traits in learn into nanocellulose and cellulose nanocomposites. Following an creation, this prepared references discusses the characterization besides floor amendment of cellulose nanocomposites sooner than going into info of the producing and the self-assembly of such compounds.
Providing a different point of view summarizing learn in this well timed very important subject around the world, this publication presents finished assurance of ways molecular biomass might be remodeled into sustainable polymers. It significantly discusses and compares a couple of periods of biomass - oxygen-rich, hydrocarbon-rich, hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon (including carbon dioxide) in addition to usual polymers - and both comprises items which are already commercialized.
- Nanocellulose and Nanohydrogel Matrices: Biotechnological and Biomedical Applications
- Bioremediation of Recalcitrant Compounds
- Multiscale Modeling for Process Safety Applications
- Production of biodiesel using lipase encapsulated in κ-carrageenan (SpringerBriefs in Bioengineering)
- Membrane Technology and Applications
- Medical Devices and Systems: Volume 2 (The Biomedical Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition)
Additional resources for A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy
A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy by George A. Olah,Thomas Mathew